NEW! Organized Pickleball Drills
Join Kayla to improve your pickleball game! All skill levels welcome. Please register, limited class size.
- Wednesday March 4th 3:30p-4:30p (2.5+)
- Wednesday March 11th 4:30-5:30p (3.5+)
- Monday March 16th 3p-4p (2.5+)
- Thursday March 26th 3p-4p (2.5+)
- Thursday March 26th 4p-5p (3.5+)
- Tuesday March 31st 3p-4p (2.5+)
Pickleball Lessons at NAHOLA
If you want to learn one of America's fastest growing sports, improve your game or take advantage of our mentoring program called Guided Play, NAHOLA is where you begin. We look forward to seeing you on the courts!
- Call 316-295-2102 to set up private, semi-private or group lessons
- Individual or group lessons – call for pricing
CLASSES and SCHEDULES
INDIVIDUAL or GROUP PICKLEBALL LESSONS available. Call for more information 316-295-2102.
Schedule a lesson with Chris or Kayla! Lessons: private, with 2 players, 3 players or 4 players
About Chris Heck
- Chris is a 5.0 pickleball pro with Level 2 certification in Pickleball instruction and a U.S. Open Pickleball Championship Gold medalist
- Chris can help individuals at all skill levels
About Kayla Keuter
- Kayla is a 4.5 pickleball player with experience in coaching multiple sports
- Kayla can help individuals with beginner or intermediate skill levels
Pickleball 101: Intro to Pickleball
Learn the basics of the game (skills, rules & scoring), then compete against other beginners. Fee: $10.
- Wednesday: March 18th 6:30p-7:30p
Or by appointment for two or more players.